Your vacation property was meant to be enjoyed. If the homeowner can’t enjoy it year round, then why not allow others to enjoy & care for it in your absence? An empty home can cause a host of problems. Leaving it empty & unattended to for months at a time is dangerous to not only the home, but to your bank account as well.
We believe owning a vacation home should be a fun and rewarding experience. Your property can become both the place and the means to your retirement, while providing you and your family with not only a great vacation destination, but also create a revenue stream. Let Angel help you do that.
Angel Property Management & Real Estate manages an inventory of high quality vacation properties. We have earned the reputation of offering unmatched customer service & first class hospitality for you and your guests. We have a friendly team of professionals that bring in-depth knowledge of the marketplace along with stellar service and warm welcomes.
There are a ton of people out there nowadays who market themselves as ‘property managers’. However, their expertise and level of service that they provide cannot be compared with ours. When making a decision about who will manage one of your biggest investments, choosing the right property manager is critical. Without the right property manager, your investment can quickly turn into a financial drain for you and your family. Some important things to consider are listed below:
We have lived, worked, and played here for over 30 years. Because we know the market so well, we have what it takes to get the required results. You can be assured that we will hit the ground running.
Communication is essential, not only with the property owner but with your guests as well. We pride ourselves on always being available and being quick to respond. Because communication with our clients is first and foremost, we always keep you informed on the status of your property. You can be involved as much or as little as you want to be.
One of our property managers will be assigned to your property. However, we are a close knit team that is BIG on teamwork! Our entire team will work together to effectively manage your property. We don’t believe in lengthy contracts. We retain your business by continually exceeding your expectations.
We believe our ongoing commitment to constant improvement and innovation sets us apart from other property management companies. Because no two properties are exactly the same, we customize our services according to your our client’s and their property’s needs.
Don’t wait until the end of the month to see what’s going on with your property. See what’s happening with your property in real-time, online, 24/7. Owners can login to see what income they have received, what expenses they have incurred, and more.
Scope of Services
The following list is meant to serve as a general scope of work that will be performed. It is not intended to limit the services available.
- Marketing your vacation rental is one of the hardest and most time consuming parts of owning a profitable vacation home. We advertise & actively market the property in several ways including the best websites that are specifically geared towards vacation rental properties.
- Because our team knows the market so well, we’re able to guide you in determining the best price to list your property for.
- Manage all property inquiries
- Answering all guests’ questions or concerns
- Negotiating lease terms
- Lease preparation & execution
- Managing and ensuring guest satisfaction
- Follow up with Satisfied Guests for repeat bookings, referrals, and posting positive reviews on website ads
- Showing properties to future guests when needed
- Collecting rent
- Provide convenient options for guests to pay rent
- Timely processing of invoices as approved by owner which can be taken out of rental revenue.
- Timely preparation of monthly financial reports outlining the property’s financial performance and detailing all income & expenses. Your statements are precise and on time. We sweat the details for you.
- Timely disbursement of available funds
- Maintain accurate financial records providing online access at any time for owner to view tenant’s payment history, run financial reports, view invoices, & more! Our accounting team makes sure the numbers add up.
- Online access for guests to view their payment history
- Handling the collection and return of held security deposits
- We ensure that the property is ready for your guests prior to their arrival.
- Meeting your guests upon check-in to ensure that each guest is impressed upon arrival.
- Performing a thorough inspection of the property upon guest check-in
- Performing detailed inspections of the property after each guest checks out
- Inform the owners of the condition of the property after each guests’ departure.
- Manage the detailed Cleaning of the property between guests
- Develop a Maintenance Plan for each property based on its current condition and with the owners help, prioritize any future improvements or repairs.
- Set up a routine maintenance schedule for regular upkeep such as gutter cleaning, pest control, lawn care, exterior power washing, annual heat and AC servicing, pool maintenance, etc.
- Conduct inspections of the property including monitoring vendor work quality, identifying areas of concern, and making recommendations to the owner.
- Obtain competitive estimates for any necessary and approved repairs to the property ensuring that it is ready for your next guest. Unlike other property management companies, we don’t charge any mark up on services provided by vendors. The price that the vendor charges us, is the same price that is charged to you.
- Keep track of appliance and equipment warranties.
- Take care of all of the guest issues that might arise during their stay
- Provide online access for guests to voice their concerns and to initiate maintenance requests
- Categorize and maintain a written log of guest complaints, property repairs, etc.
- Provide phone number to owners & guests for emergencies 24/7
- Dispatch on-call vendors for property emergencies
We would be excited to work with you whenever you are ready. Please give us a call anytime if you have any questions about Angel or even if you just have questions about the process of renting out your property. We are here to help you in any way that we can.